Monday, November 25, 2013

Winning from Within: How to Create Lasting Change in Your Leadership and Your Life by Erica Ariel Fox





Book: Winning from Within: How to Create Lasting Change in Your Leadership
 
Author: Erica Ariel Fox
 
Narrator (if applicable): N/A

Release date (if applicable): Published

Synopsis: How do you make decisions in business and life? Leadership development expert Erica Ariel Fox identifies important concepts for being successful in such things as negotiations, decision making and conflict resolution that impact your skills as a leader and in life.
 
My rating: 4 Stars
 
My opinion: While good, the concepts in this book are used throughout leadership development using different terms. I have attended several leadership development conferences where this concept was used under different "terms".
 

One thing that I liked about the book was that the term was easily laid out with easy to grasp concepts. As I think that this book would apply more to early careerists or those not in leadership development, as an individual who is more established in my career, I found this book to be redundant to other leadership books out there.

I am not sure how much this would apply to "daily" life...think that is a grasp, but a must read/understand for working as a leader. 

 
Source:  HarperBusiness
      
Would I recommend? : Yes, but to who I identified above.
 
Stand Alone or Part of a Series: Stand Alone

No comments:

Post a Comment