Friday, August 2, 2013

Ratlines by Stuart Neville





Book: Ratlines
 
Author: Stuart Neville
 
Narrator (if applicable):n/a

Release date (if applicable): Published

Synopsis: It is 1963 Ireland and a serial killer is hunting Nazis who have sought asylum in Ireland following the end of WWII. It is up to Lt. Albert Ryan to solve the crimes BEFORE the historic visit of John F. Kennedy. When Ryan determines that the next target on the list is a brutal Nazi commander will his conscience win out or will he protect this viscous killer? (or vice versa)
 
My rating: 4 Stars
 
My opinion: This was an awesome read. Forget the fact that it was a really fast paced, twisted read. Forget the fact that it was incredibly well written. Forget the fact that it was laden with  complex characters. This book made me think. This book taught me about an area of history that I knew nothing about.
 
Source: Netgalley for Soho Press
        
Would I recommend? : Already have. Do yourself a favor and spring for a print copy. I had the ebook copy that I started with that I really did not enjoy. When I obtained a print copy...THE BOOK FLEW BY! 
 
Stand Alone or Part of a Series: Stand alone

No comments:

Post a Comment