Friday, August 2, 2013

Paletas: Authentic Recipes for Mexican Pops, Shaved Ice and Agua Frescas by Fany Gerson





Book: Paletas: Authentic Recipes for Mexican Pops, Shaved Ice and Agua Frescas
 
Author: Fany Gerson
 
Narrator (if applicable):n/a

Release date (if applicable): Published

Synopsis: A dynamic, FUN cookbook of icy Mexican treats.
 
My rating: 5 Stars
 
My opinion: OMG...I loved this cookbook! This cookbook screamed fun and tasty treats perfect for Summer. I was concerned a bit at first because the recipes were pretty boring and I have seen them in numerous places, but then they took off and had some really unique concoctions that appeared simple to prepare, even for the most novice chef. This would be the perfect topper to any Mexican meal or for a lovely sweet treat. I loved the ones that had drink flares to them or really unique ingredient combinations that one wouldn't consider in desserts.
 
Source:  Library
      
Would I recommend? : Yep and I bought it!
 
Stand Alone or Part of a Series: Stand alone

No comments:

Post a Comment