Friday, August 2, 2013

It's A Boy (The Camdens of Colorado) by Victoria Pade




Book: It's a Boy! (The Camdens of Colorado)
 
Author: Victoria Pade
 
Narrator (if applicable): n/a

Release date (if applicable): Published

Synopsis: Lang Camden is a new and totally unprepared daddy to a rambunctious 2 year old. The widow, Heddy Hanrahan, is a rockin' baker with not a whole lot of business sense, but pretty mommy smart. Can modern day Romeo and Juliet, Lang help Heddy improve her business while she teaches him the ins and outs of parenting? What happens when feelings start to emerge between the two? Will the strong willed Heddy allow her heart to open up? Will the families ever accept this love interest?
 
My rating: 3 Stars
 
My opinion: I enjoyed this VERY LIGHT read from Harlequin. I knew going in that this was going to be a light and superficial read partnered with a pretty predictable storyline. It was. It was a nice break that I periodically enjoy when reviewing heavier reads.
 
Source:  Netgalley for Harlequin
      
Would I recommend? : For the right reader and there is an audience for this type of book. It gave me a nice break, but, again, it was a really superficial and predictable storyline. 
 
Stand Alone or Part of a Series: Part of series

No comments:

Post a Comment