Wednesday, June 12, 2013

The Legend's Daughter by David Kranes





Book: The Legend's Daughter
 
Author: David Kranes
 
Narrator (if applicable): n/a

Release date (if applicable): Published

Synopsis: A collection of short stories set in present day Idaho.
 
My rating: 3 Stars
 
My opinion:  I have read the better chunk of the offerings of the publisher who prints this book. While I found the writing to be impeccable, this book didn't have the warmth or invitation of the previous works. I didn't feel as invited into this book nor did I have the emotional reactions such in the works from the same publisher of Recapture by Erica Olsen; Tributary by Barbara Richardson or Grind by Mark Maynard. 
 
Source: Publisher
       
Would I recommend? : If you like short stories. I have to be really sucked in by a short story; otherwise, you've lost me.
 
Stand Alone or Part of a Series: Stand Alone

No comments:

Post a Comment