Friday, June 21, 2013

Questions of Travel by Michelle de Kretser





Book: Questions of Travel
 
Author: Michelle de Kretser
 
Narrator (if applicable):n/a

Release date (if applicable): Published

Synopsis: Questions of Travel follows the paths of two individuals and their lives in tourism. Told from two person POV
 
My rating: 1 Star
 
My opinion: Oh my good Lord this book is boring. It is very rare I have nothing good to say about a book. This is one of those books though. The writing was dry. There were WAY too many characters. The majority of characters were one dimensional. I forced myself to finish this book due to my commitment to review it. That is the only reason

I read this book several weeks ago and have almost forgotten the entire book.
 
Source: Netgalley for Little Brown and Company
      
Would I recommend? : No
 
Stand Alone or Part of a Series: Stand Alone

No comments:

Post a Comment