Sunday, May 12, 2013

What Would Judy Say: A Grown-up Guide to Living Together with Benefits by Judge Judy Sheindlin


From Amazon.com




Book: What Would Judy Say?: 

Author: Judy Sheindlin
 
Narrator (if applicable): n/a

Release date (if applicable): Published

Synopsis: Judge Judy gives readers practical advice for couple cohabitation. 

My rating: 5 Stars
 
My opinion: OK...gotta admit I am a HUGE Judge Judy fan. I have read each of her books. A couple of the numerous times and feel that her book, Beauty Fades,Dumb is Forever, should be required reading by our young women. Her show has a  top spot on my DVR and is never missed.   I have been stalking her name to see if this incredibly talented writer and no-nonsense advice giver would have a new book coming out and jumped right on this the second I saw it. Even though I have Amazon Prime, I paid the full price for the book and don't regret doing it.

Anyway, Judge Judy strikes again with her poignant and powerful advice. Written in the same K.I.S.S. format that have made her books bestsellers, this book flowed smoothly and I finished it in about 1 hour. Now, I do have to admit that I did have a bit of a sticker shock with it. The book is 116 pages and $5.99. This is to be part of a series based on her new interactive website http://www.whatwouldjudysay.com/ .

I loved that she included questions/stories of people who have made the mistakes of living together. I think it brought a bit of "human-ness" to it. She also didn't have quite the bite of the tongue as she is famous for either.

Now I must admit that I have been married for over 20 years, but there are things that I walked away from this book saying..."ya know...never thought of it that way." This is definitely a series I will continue with.

Wanna know just what a genius this woman is? It is Indie published, Prime borrowing and Kindle lending friendly!

 
Source: Purchased
        
Would I recommend? : Heck yes!
 
Stand Alone or Part of a Series: To be part of series






No comments:

Post a Comment