Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Six Years by Harlan Coben





Book: Six Years
 
Author: Harlan Coben
 
Narrator (if applicable): n/a

Release date (if applicable): Published

Synopsis: Six years ago, Jake watched the love of his life, Natalie, marry another man. Present day, Jake sees the obituary for Natalie's husband in the paper. Problem is that it lists another woman as his wife and, to boot, a whole family that is a lot older than 6 years. 

WHAT is going on and who is Natalie really? 
 
My rating: 3 Stars
 
My opinion:  I felt this was a good read. Sort of light for my liking, but overall it was Coben's standard of good writing partnered with an interesting storyline. I did figure it out about 3/4 of the way through, but enjoyed the ride getting there.
 
Source: Netgalley for Dutton Adult
       
Would I recommend? : Yes
 
Stand Alone or Part of a Series: Stand Alone

No comments:

Post a Comment