Saturday, February 2, 2013

January,2013 donation to Villalobos Rescue Center







At the end of December, I explained that in 2013, both my blogs were going to do a Blog to Give, in which I would donate $1 per post to a non-profit organization. For A Book and A Review, unlike The Pub and Grub Forum, I had chosen one charity, Villalobos Rescue Center,  to be my focus. In an effort to keep followers of my blog informed and full disclosure, I made a donation this morning in the sum of $30 to Villalobos Rescue Center for January's Blog to Give. Although I only made 26 posts to A Book and A Review, I would have made more. I had the flu last month which prevented me from posting book reviews for nearly a week. I didn't want VRC to be penalized for this.

Please remember, rescues such as VRC, like ALL animal rescues, depend on donations to function and any little bit helps!





Don't want to donate cash? VRC has an Amazon wishlist. I have used this wishlist for donations and it is very simple! Villalobos Rescue Center Amazon Wishlist contains toys, foods, daily care items that the rescue desperately needs.

So, got a minute? Head over to the  Villalobos Rescue Center Website and check out the AWESOME things they are doing, give some extra cash or maybe even find your next four legged family member!

No comments:

Post a Comment