Saturday, November 17, 2012

The Hiding Place by David Bell


Book: The Hiding Place

Author: David Bell

Release date (if applicable): Published

Synopsis: Janet Manning's brother, Justin, disappeared 25 years ago when he was 4 years old. His little body was found and destroyed the family. The man convicted of little Justin's death has claimed his innocence all along. Is he just another convicted criminal just proclaiming his innocence? Is the true killer of Justin closer to the Manning family than they ever figured and, if this is the case, will it be the final nail in the coffin of the Manning family?

My rating: 4 Stars

My opinion: An excellent novel with twists and concise writing which helped the story difficult to put down. I must admit that I had figured out the ending, but not all aspects to the story. I had the opportunity to read this story right after reading the author's novel Cemetery Girl. Mr. Bell hit a home run with this book.

Source: Library       

Would I recommend? : Most definitely

Stand Alone or Part of a Series: Stand Alone

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment