Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The Rescue of Belle and Sundance: One Town's Incredible Race To Save Two Abandoned Horses by Birgit Stutz and Lawrence Scanlan


Book: The Rescue of Belle and Sundance: One Town's Incredible Race To Save Two Abandoned Horses

Author: Birgit Stutz and Lawrence Scanlan

Release date (if applicable): Published

Synopsis: Two horses, cruelly abandoned in the  Snowy Canadian Rocky Mountains, are destined to a sure death until the town McBride,  British Columbia, Canada, comes to their rescue.

My rating: 3 Stars

My opinion: Although I thought the story of the rescue of these horses was AMAZING, I thought the writing was stiff and too formal for such an emotional story. I was in awe how this town came together and worked as a team to ensure that these horses survived even with the frigid temperatures.

Source: Library

Would I recommend? : Yes, I think the story was sweet.

Stand Alone or Part of a Series: Stand alone

No comments:

Post a Comment