Saturday, April 14, 2012

Spiked Desserts: 75 Booze Infused Party Recipes





Book: Spiked Desserts: 75 Booze Infused Party Recipes

Author: Editors of Fox Chapel Publishing

Release date (if applicable): May 1. 2012

Synopsis: A book packed with liquor using recipes. This liquor isn't rendered off though! This is probably one of the most unusual cookbooks I have reviewed in the last two years.

My rating: 5+ stars!!

My opinion: I loved this bad boy. This book had some of the funnest recipes in it, even frozen concoctions. It was just an awesome, awesome cookbook!! 
 In the coming weeks, I will be testing recipes in my food blog, The Pub and Grub Forum(http://thepubandgrubforum.blogspot.com/)

Would I recommend? : I have recommended it all over the place to anyone who will listen. Plus, it is already in my Amazon cart!

Stand Alone or Part of a Series: Stand Alone

No comments:

Post a Comment