Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Madonna and Corpse




Book: Madonna and Corpse

Author: Jefferson Bass

Release date (if applicable): Released

Synopsis: A French National Inspector is called in to investigate missing artwork. His investigation leads to much more darker "halls" and finally a corpse. To solve the mystery, he will need to work with Brockton and Miranda.

My rating: 5 Stars

My opinion: I just love JB's writing. This duo writes among the most intelligent books I have read. This novella is no exception. The book was short, concise and fast paced.

Would I recommend? : Absolutely, (and actually in speaking with the author, he said the same thing) I must add that I think that reader should read this book before reading The Inquisitor's Key. I had read an ARC of The Inquisitor's Key and it was very confusing to me enough that I needed to contact the author for clarification to a timeline.

Stand Alone or Part of a Series: Part of a series, but an offshoot of The Inquisitor's Key (although the author feels it could be a stand alone)

No comments:

Post a Comment